Our Specialized Licenced Acupuncturist
Passionately devoted to many different modalities of healthcare which effectively treat a variety of conditions with a holistic approach.
These are some of the conditions we treat most often:
- Chronic Pain
- Acute & Sports Injuries
- Digestive Issues
- Bell’s Palsy
- Menstrual Irregularities
- Menopausal Syndrome
- Side Effects of Chemotherapy
Alvaro Toledo, A.P.
- Diplomat of Acupuncture (NCCAOM)
- Four Year Masters degree in Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine
- Bachelor’s degree in Physiology & Health Sciences
- Certification in Trigger Point Injection Therapy (Biopuncture)
- Dry Needling certification through Myopain
- Certification in Vitamin B12 Injection Therapy
- SFMA 1 (Selective Functional Movement Assessment) Practitioner
- NCCAOM National Board Exam: Acupuncture
- NCCAOM National Board Exam: Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Certification in Advanced Battlefield Acupuncture
- Training in Shiatsu Japanese Massage and Sports Acupuncture
Need our care?
Please call us:
We would love to see how we can help you.